Complete SDET Training course on Selenium WebDriver with Java Framework, API & Automation Testing, Coding Interview etc Free Download
- Understanding the Realtime Test environments and Agile Implementation
- Master the Core Java concepts and Datastructures needed to get you hired
- Functional Testing: UI and API(Web service) Testing using Selenium WebDriver, RestAssured etc
- Non-functional testing: Cross-browser & Performance testing using SauceLabs, Blazemeter, New Relic APM
- Integrate Docker + Selenium Grid + Jenkins and run the tests. Jenkins plugins and more
- Learn Amazon Web Services/ AWS : IAM, EC2 instances, S3 storage, Code deploy that you need as SDET
- Build and Release Management using Maven and GIT
- Apply for following roles: SDET / Automation Engineer / Performance Engineer
- Basic knowledge of Java and Eclipse IDE
- Basic understanding of Software Automation Testing
- The Technologies or Tools used in course are mostly free to install or available for trial subscription
- Enthusiam to prepare, learn and implement Latest Market Tools and Platforms
- Prepare and build real world applications and ready to get hired
Why it’s important for you to take this course:
- Learn from a Real-time engineer with hands-on experience in Software Development & Automation Testing. Most of the other courses teach you with some typical examples you commonly find in the books.
But I’m going to teach you with Practical and Real-world Examples and Scenarios as part of Automation Testing
- If you’re targeting a SDET (or) Automation/Performance Engineer role, this is the right course for you. I was in your shoes before where I had to go to multiple places to learn the concepts, practical examples, coding tests and interview questions from. But for you, just this course should keep the ball rolling for all those things.
- Course covers an Automation Project towards the end and available to download from GitLab. The project makes you think in real life terms. Say if an interviewer asks you about the difference between an interface and a class, a practical example would be ‘GetCrossBrowserAccount’ is an interface while ‘GetSauceLabsAccount’ and ‘GetBrowserStackAccount’ can be the implementation classes (in contrast to popular book example that an animal is an interface while cat and dog are the implementation classes).
- The course includes Coding Tests from Actual interviews including the questions I have personally faced and asked in the interviews
- The lectures are To the point with Clear explanations. I don’t want you to get lost in the lectures or spend time listening to any unnecessary things, your spending time is most important to me and you learn something quantitatively from each lecture.
- Unique course in Software Testing Engineering Interview. This is a unique course on Udemy platform for SDET from preparation to interview with a range of topics packed inside a single course.
- For any of your queries, I will Respond in 24 hours. Just shoot me a message on the Q&A board and I’ll respond to you with all the information you need.
- I have personally trained manual/functional QA to get Automation Engineer/ SDET Jobs.
- New course Videos will be added from time-to-time. If you see any topic is missing, expect it to be added very soon.
Just see what my students have to say:
- Focused on practical skills with examples. – Joseph
- This course was amazing. I personally learned a lot and very hands-on experience. -Mohammed
- I managed to get a SDET job thanks to this course and assistance from Shaan. -Jericho
- It is amazing and it covers lots of the interview questions which I missed in the past. -Rohit
- It is good info for those who want to polish the SDLC and roles and responsibilities of Testers in an organization. -Prashant
- It’s the best software testing tutorial that I watched so far! -John
- Yes it was a good match for me and the explanations were clear and direct to the point. -Nicholas
Following Topics and Q&A are covered in this SDET course and Project Training classes:
Software Test environments and Agile Testing : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
Common 4-tier deployment environment?
Components within each environment?
What are the typical environment issues?
Whom testers need to collaborate with while testing?
Typical working day of a software tester?
Challenges faced by a software tester on a day-to-day basis?
What is Waterfall model and its drawbacks?
What is Agile and how does it address the waterfall drawbacks?
What is Agile Testing and its challenges?
What is Scrum and scrum’s roles, artifacts and events?
What is Sprint in scrum and sprint from testers standpoint?
How Jira supports sprint, sprintbacklog etc?
How the Requirement changes are handled in Agile?
Java : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
Compile time vs Run time in Java?
Compile time errors vs Run time errors?
What are Local, Instance and Class variables?
Difference between Pass by value and Pass by reference?
Difference between Stack and Heap memory in Java?
Java keywords static, final, abstract and super usage in a project?
Access modifiers public, private and projected usage in a project?
Debugging a java application?
Project configuration files and what goes into them?
Reading the configuration files into java properties object?
Java Datastructures : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
Difference between Array vs Arraylist and coding challenge?
Finding duplicates using Set and coding challenge?
Storing key-value pairs using Map and coding challenge?
What is Stack and coding challenge?
How to reverse a LinkedList?
Selenium WebDriver: Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Selenium WebDriver?
How the Selenium WebDriver Language bindings and binary executables work?
Setup of Firefox and Chrome drivers?
Setup and behavior of Safari driver executable?
Internet Explorer driver specific issues and configuration?
Options object vs DesiredCapabilities?
Methods to find web elements in Selenium WebDriver?
How to choose between different element Locater techniques and XPath vs CSS?
What are Dynamic elements on a web page?
How to Locate the dynamic web elements in Selenium?
What is Absolute XPath and Relative XPath?
XPath Functions and Axes and using them to locate dynamic elements?
How to use XPath combinators?
What is Page Object Model and how its implemented in a project?
How to use Driver Factory?
Singleton and Factory Design Patterns?
Coding example to login using Selenium webdriver and logout?
Maven and Log4j : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
Explain Maven Convention over Configuration and Dependency Management?
What is Super POM in Maven?
How the Local and Remote repositories work in Maven?
What are different Maven phases and goals?
How to create Maven Parent project and Modules under it?
Maven configuration file settings.xml and how private repositories like JFrog or Nexus can be configured in it?
How to install an artifact into the Local repository?
Benefit of Logging and configuring Log4j?
What is RollingFileAppender and its policies?
Different Logging Levels in Log4j and how to log in Dev/QA environment vs Production environment?
GIT : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Distributed Version Control system?
Difference between Git and SubVersion?
Project repositories and branches in Git?
Describe the Git branching model and release cycles in realtime?
What is HEAD reference?
Explain Git workflow – Local, Staging and Workspace?
How to clone a Git repository?
Working with branches?
How to stage the files and commit?
How to shelve the changes and restore using Git stash?
How to sync with remote repository using Git push and pull?
Difference between fetch vs pull
SourceTree client for Git?
API Testing : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
Describe REST (Representational State Transfer) service?
Explain primary HTTP Request methods used in Rest web services?
How to use functional API testing tools for API (Curl, Postman)?
How to use RestAssured class library for API Automation testing?
HTTP Request and Response headers like content-type, authorization etc?
Http Response codes like 200, 403 etc?
Data Driven Testing : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Yaml format?
Parsing from Yaml to Java collection and iterating over collection?
Yaml vs Excel for data driven testing?
TestNG : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
Write Tests using TestNG and Selenium WebDriver?
Parallel Testing in TestNG?
Running TestNG tests through Maven?
Maven surefire plugin?
Docker : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Docker and how to install/setup docker?
How to work with the docker container?
How to run Jenkins as a docker container?
How to run Selenium Hub and nodes as docker containers?
VNC viewer to remotely connect and look at the live tests
How to trigger the tests in Selenium Grid?
Jenkins : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Jenkins pipeline and how to create a pipeline?
Running the tests from Jenkins
Jenkins manage plugins and setup credentials
Blue Ocean plugin/interface
SauceLabs : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Cross-Browser testing and need for it?
How SauceLabs Automated testing platform helps in Cross-browser/Platform testing?
How to configure SauceLabs hub/endpoint and environment variables?
SauceLabs On-demand plugin for Jenkins integration?
Jenkins builds for different SauceLabs configuration?
Parallel testing in SauceLabs?
What is Browser stack and comparision?
Blazemeter : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Blazemeter load testing platform?
Blazemeter supports JMeter?
How to Record and Rung tests in Blazemeter?
How to use Taurus DSL(Domain specific language)?
TestNG executor for Blazemeter?
New Relic APM : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
What is Application Performance Management/Monitoring?
How to install and configure New Relic APM agent?
APM controller and agent architecture?
App agent vs machine agents?
What is Instrumentation in APM?
Custom instrumentation in New Relic UI?
How to install and configure AppDynamics agent?
Running AppDynamics machine agent?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
How to create Users and Roles in IAM (Identify and Access Management)?
Launching EC2 instances and working with init script and in-bound rules?
How to create an S3 bucket and attaching policies to the bucket?
How to use Code Deploy service to create and application and deploy it?
AWS code deploy plugin for Jenkins?
Using code deploy plugin to upload the project to AWS S3 bucket?
SQL : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
Illustrate different SQL Joins?
Create a SQL schema?
Solve a SQL query challenge using Inner Join?
Solve a SQL query challenge using Left Outer Join?
Solve a SQL query challenge using Right Outer Join?
Linux : Covered Topics + Interview Questions and Answers
How to connect to a remote server/computer using ssh?
Locating the files and filtering them, say Log files or by timestamp?
Printing the file content and monitor the logs in realtime?
How to view and edit the contents of files?
***** There’s no better day than today to start some practical learning, remember there’s always 30-day money back guarantee from Udemy in the worst case *****.
Thanks and Good Luck!
- Students who want to learn QA Test Automation
- Job seekers who want to start their career in QA Test Automation
- Functional Tests who want to switch thier career to SDET / Automation Engineer role
DownloadSDET – Test Architect Essentials -Road to Full stack QA Free Download Free