Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour – Fundamentals
Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour – Fundamentals Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course, you will increase your sales results by applying the universal language of DISC.
You will learn the language of DISC
You will learn to estimate your own behavioural style
You will learn how to identify the behaviours of your customers during sales interactions, and apply this to improve the quality of sales interaction
You will learn to estimate the amount of Behavioural Style Match between your own and your customer’s behaviours
You will be able to describe the degree of adaptation required for each customer type, and translate that into specific actions to facilitate increased connectedness with customers
It was once wisely stated that people do business with those they know, like and trust! Have you ever made these statements (I’m sure if so, ever so quietly) about your customers?
· He cant make decisions quickly
· That customer wants so much detail
· He’s so curt – doesn’t ever wish to make any small talk!
Success with sales depend on a connection between a salesperson and customer! It’s that simple. The ability to forge commonality between differing behavioural approaches to selling and buying is key. By increasing communication, opening doors to greater interpersonal relationships and forging connectedness, a salesperson will ultimately achieve improved outcomes, increased sales and burgeoning revenues!
The 5 topics,16 tutorials and state-of-the-art workbook will guide you step by step to consider both your own behaviour and that of your customers. By doing so, salespeople often discover the reason behind non-serving thoughts (even though they may well be true observations) stems from a lack of:
- understanding about the role of natural and adapted behaviour in sales
- appreciation of our own ability to influence solutions and connectedness with customers and revenues, through the art of blending behaviour.
Simply learn the language of DISC, master the art of behavioural selling, apply it to your sales environment and watch your revenues soar – immediately! Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour!
- Those holding Sales positions currently . Those holding ‘Sales – in – Training roles . Those responsible for setting sales priorities for a team environment
Download Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour – Fundamentals Free