Download Tutorial SEO 2018: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites
This course, SEO 2018 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 40 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
This entire SEO 2018 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2018 and up. Also this is the most rated SEO course on the platform.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
Khairul says, “Really Excellent Course. My WordPress website has been optimized. not only by SEO and improvement on the speed.
SEO requirement explained in detail on the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really Excellent Course.
If you are owner of a WordPress website, or developing for others. This will really help you. Fully recommended”
This is a no fluff SEO course. Each and every lecture is prepared and polished with loads of rare information, SEO tutorial that produces results and examples or research data to justify those SEO factors.
- Bestselling SEO Course
- Over 25,000 Satisfied Students
- Over 3,000 Positive Reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 9 Hours of Full HD Videos + More to Come
- Streamlined + Efficient Course Organisation
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 Days money back guarantee – No questions asked
- Above all – Instructor with ‘Lightning speed’ badge holder for his fast response time and support
Course Update Timeline
- May 2018: PageSpeed SEO v3.3 section
- April 2018: Pagespeed SEO v3.2 section
- April 2018: Keyword Research v2.1 SEO section
- November 2017: Technical SEO v2.3 section – 14 Lectures – 55 Mins
- August 2017: Page Speed SEO v3 section – 16 lectures – 1 hour 45 minutes
- August 2017: Demystifying Backlinks SEO section – 8 Lectures – 27 Minutes
- July 2017: Technical SEO v2.2, Page Speed SEO v2.2 sections – 12 Lectures – 55 minutes
- June 2017: Technical SEO v2.1 section – 14 Lectures – 1 hour
- Dec 2016: Page Speed SEO v2.1 section – 7 Lectures – 40 Minutes
- May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section – 11 Lectures – 1 hour 15 minutes
- April 2016: Negative SEO section – 17 Lectures – 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, “I’m a beginner in SEO. Everything dealt till now in technical SEO factors are stuff that we do/write in daily blogging. But each of them are dealt from an advanced perspective. Still, it’s so easy to learn.
Every concept is said, what it’s? why it should be done? when it is to be done? how it should be done? based on the research graphs which is shown for each & every concept. I’m simply blown away!”
This course will help you to
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO – Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified – Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don’t work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
That’s why, for each and every SEO factor, not only you’ll learn what that SEO factor is, but also you’ll learn
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
- What if, Google penalizes your website and you lose ranking for your popular keywords
- What if, your invisible / unknown competitor attacks your website with Negative SEO
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you’ve come to the right course. Click on ‘Take this course’ green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Once you rank #1 in Google
- Your brand name will be popular
- You will be invited for exclusive product releases in your niche
- Your business / ad revenue will grow 2X to 100X based on your current position
- Your unique visitors per day, subscribers will increase
- And Much more
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 21 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Password : freetuts.download