SEO- Videos Free Tutorial Download
Google can’t search video, but that doesn’t mean you can’t optimize video for search! By applying some smart SEO strategies, you can help your videos appear higher in search results and attract more viewers over time. SEO expert Ian Lurie introduces the fundamentals of video optimization—no loopholes, just sensible strategies that capitalize on viewer engagement and good descriptive text. He shows how to optimize YouTube, Vimeo, and other listings and improve overall visibility by leveraging social media and playlists. By the end of this course, you’ll understand the most important video ranking factors and learn how to add metadata like keywords and tags, engage with viewers via comments, interpret video analytics, and build your own channel.
- List the two factors search engines consider when generating a score.
- Determine the appropriate video hosting service for your content.
- Recall the best practices for dealing with negative comments.
- Identify the appropriate way to adjust the timing in a transcript.
- Name the primary benefit of creating an XML site map for each video page on your own site.
- Apply information gathered from video analytics to increase your mobile audience.
Download SEO- Videos Free