Sophia – The Kama Sutra Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Learn the historical context and current relevance of various aspects of Indian culture.
Have a comprehensive understanding about the people of India and their life-values.
Know the lore and science behind some of India’s main rituals.
Get an understanding of the various methods this culture developed to evolve a person into his ultimate nature.
Get to know about the nature of ‘consecration’ and what makes this life-transforming science so relevant to humanity.
Learn the science and significance behind the age old practices of this tradition.
Know how for millennia, Indian temples have been instruments for raising human consciousness.
Get a brief idea of the nature of geometry and architecture in ancient India.
Learn about powerful spaces energized by thousands of mystics and yogis over the ages.
Learn how the yogic and spiritual processes were made an integral part of everyone’s life.
Know the Various Festivals we celebrate and understand how ‘celebration’ can be a passageway to the most profound aspects of life.
See India in an entirely new light. Here’s Bharat as you have never known it!
No Prerequisites. Anyone with an interest in the topic can effortlessly understand and follow the course.
Headphones are recommended for a truly immersive experience
Indian culture is incredibly complex and resembles a chaos of mind-boggling proportions. But beneath this seeming chaos is a scientific foundation that is thousands of years old.
Yogi and mystic, Sadhguru, looks at the basis behind the various elements of Indian culture and customs, and explains how every detail in this tradition was geared towards a human being’s immediate and ultimate wellbeing.
The most significant aspect of ‘Bharat‘ (the cultural name of India) is that this is a land of Seekers , and not Believers of any particular religious doctrine( although we have over 33 million Gods and Goddesses in this country).
In this Culture, ‘Mukti’ or ultimate liberation from the cycles of life and death has been seen as the highest goal that one can aspire for. It is because of that, this culture created a variety of Tools for the Ultimate Well-being of a Person. No other culture on the planet has looked at a human being with as much depth and understanding as this culture has. No other culture has looked at it as a science and created methods to evolve a person into his ultimate nature.
Sadhguru goes on to say that we have the technologies as to how to manufacture an enlightened being.
Every culture is valuable to that particular population largely for emotional and territorial reasons. But the significance of Indian culture is that it is a scientific process towards human liberation and well-being and hence can offer a beautiful future for all of humanity. So, creating the necessary ambience for spiritual growth of a human being, is what you see as this culture.
In India, the way people look, their language, food, way of dressing, music and dance, everything is different every 50 or 100 kilometers in the country. Everything about people who live in this country is different, but a common cultural thread has held us together. This culture of what India has been, which cannot be quantified, is simply there. Wherever you go in the world, if you see an Indian, the very way he sits and walks, you know he is an Indian!
Here we say that whatever is happening to you is your karma. That means it is your making. You are the maker of your life and hence can craft your life whichever way you want it to be, if you learn to be conscious of certain aspects.
In this course ‘Indian culture from a Mystic’s view’ Sadhguru explores the various aspects of Indian culture, from the mundane to the profound :
- Sadhguru explains the significance of Festivals like Diwali, Holi and Dussehra ; explaining how celebration can be a passageway to the most profound aspects of life.
- Sadhguru explains the meaning of the name “Bharat”, and how it wasn’t just a name inherited from India’s first emperor, but a scientific device to find your rhythm with the tune of existence.
- Sadhguru describes the nature of consecration and what makes this life-transforming science so relevant to humanity.
- India is a land of temples. Sadhguru looks at how for millennia, temples have been energy centers and instruments for raising human consciousness. He also explores the science behind their creation.
- Sadhguru speaks about powerful sacred places like Kailash, the great repository of mystical knowledge.
- We look at the science and impact of Indian classical music, as Sadhguru interacts with Pandit Jasraj, doyen of Hindustani classical music.
- Sadhguru speaks about the science behind the system of gotras and kulas that were established in Indian culture, which show a deep understanding of genetics.
- Sadhguru looks at the science and significance behind the Kumbha Mela, the greatest gathering of people in the world.
- With India fast becoming a truly global environment in terms of economy, food and culture, what does it take to make sure our youth do not forget the richness of being Indian?
It would take thousands of years to set up such a complex scientific mechanism that constantly drives you towards your liberation. In this culture, the way you sit, stand, or do anything else, it is structured in a way that leads to your wellbeing. Be it Music, Arts or Dance-forms – everything – is oriented towards making you free. People who get deeply involved in these aspects naturally turn spiritual.
“Wherever I travel, whatever kinds of groups of people I meet, I have spoken to top-level scientists, academics and students at very prestigious universities, and various other kinds of people, but I always find that the groups I meet in India are far sharper and smarter than most people anywhere in the world. The country is so effortlessly going ahead in the information technology age while everyone else is struggling essentially because the spiritual ethos in the culture has sharpened the intellect in a certain way.”
- And, If you are interested in knowing the reason why this complex chaos of a Nation continues to outshine all others.
Download Sophia – The Kama Sutra Free