Sound Design 102- Using Synthesis for Music Production Free Tutorial Download
- Design amazing sounds using any synthesizer
- Work in Reason to understand synthesis
- Work in Ableton Live to understand synthesis
- Create any sound you can imagine using whatever software is at your disposal
- The 4 Elements to Synthesis
- The Oscillator
- The Filter
- The Envelope
- The Amplifier
- The LFO
- Trigger Modes
- Velocity Control
- FM Synthesis
- This course uses both Reason and Ableton Live, but is designed to work on any software (or hardware) platform. So no matter what software you are using, this class will guide you through how to use your synthesizers.
** UDEMY BEST SELLING INSTRUCTOR **
Welcome to the COMPLETE Sound Design Fundamentals Guide!
This is a class designed for the average person who is ready to dive in to making music with synthesis! Whether you are a beginning musician, an active musician, or an aspiring musician – this class is perfect for you!
In Sound Design Fundamentals: Sampling, we will examine the essentials of Sound Design using Ableton Live and Propellerheads’ Reason software and focusing on principals of Sampling. We will explore three fundamental topics:
- Using synthesis for generating sounds.
- Using synthesis to generate new sounds through manipulation and synthesis
- Using synthesis to control drum sounds and sequence dynamic drum patterns.
This system keeps the technical jargon to a minimum and gets you making your own sounds quick.
Dr. Allen is a professional musician, top-rated Udemy instructor, and university professor. In 2017 the Star Tribune featured him as a “Mover and a Shaker,” and he is recognized by the Grammy Foundation for his music education classes.
Throughout this class, If you get stuck, you can review the videos or post a question, and I’ll back to it as fast as possible.
And of course, once you sign up for this course you automatically get huge discounts to all the upcoming parts of this class.
You will not have another opportunity to learn Sound Design in a more comprehensive way than this.
All the tools you need to successfully learn Sound Design are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences – not just academic theory.
Please click the “Take This Course” button so you can launch your music career today.
** I guarantee that this course is the most thorough sound design course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee) **
Closed captions have been added to all lessons in this course.
Praise for Courses by Jason Allen:
⇢ “It seems like every little detail is being covered in an extremely simple fashion. The learning process becomes relaxed and allows the complex concepts to get obsorbed easily. My only regret is not taking this course earlier.” – M. Shah
⇢ “Great for everyone without any knowledge so far. I bought all three parts… It’s the best investment in leveling up my skills so far..” – Z. Palce
⇢ “Excellent explanations! No more or less than what is needed.” – A. Tóth
⇢ “VERY COOL. I’ve waiting for years to see a good video course, now I don’t have to wait anymore. Thank You!” – Jeffrey Koury
⇢ “I am learning LOTS! And I really like having the worksheets!” – A. Deichsel
⇢ “The basics explained very clearly – loads of really useful tips!” – J. Pook
⇢ “Jason is really quick and great with questions, always a great resource for an online class!” M. Smith
Students who register for this course will receive ongoing exclusive content and discounts to all future classes in the series.
- This course is meant for anyone interested in making their own sounds to enhance their productions.
- This course does not go into complex terminology about synthesis, so it is ideal for students just starting out (or needing a refresher) in synthesis and sound design.
Download Sound Design 102- Using Synthesis for Music Production Free