Are you interested in a career in Data Science or Data Analytics?
In that case, inevitably you are going to encounter databases in your work.
But how do you interact with databases?
The answer is simple: SQL
SQL stands for Structured Query Language and this is one of the main tools used to organize databases, input data into them and extract it on request.
In this course you will learn how to create queries in a popular variation of SQL called PostgreSQL.
And even if at your workplace you are using a different variation (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL), you will find that the skills you learn in this course are easily transferable.
But there are many SQL courses out there, so the question is:
What makes this course stand out?
The unique advantage of this course is that in addition to learning SQL you will also master the concepts of Database Design.
We will cover off topics such as:
– OLAP vs OLTP databases (Online Analytics Processing & Online Transaction Processing): you will understand exactly how and why the designs of these two types of Databases differ
– Normalization of Databases: we will show you the theory behind normalization AND together we will practice how to normalize a Database step-by-step
Why is that important?
Knowing how databases are designed is not a compulsory skill to have for a Data Scientist / Analyst. However, it’s a HUGE added benefit.
These skills will allow you to better interact with databases and derive results and extract insights from your data faster.
This course is designed with the Data Scientists and Analysts in mind, so if you want to propel your Data Science career, then this course is for you!
We look forward to seeing you inside,
Kirill & Ilya
- Anybody who wants to learn PostgreSQL
- Anybody who wants to better understand how databases work
- Anybody who wants to enhance their Data Science career
Download Free Tutorial SQL & Database Design A-Z™: Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL