Download Tutorial SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Training
Get started with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, a secure, open source server operating system designed to tackle mission-critical workloads. In this course, learn essential SUSE Linux Enterprise Server administration concepts. Chaim Krause explains how to use YaST, set up a server to use Secure Boot, manage users and groups, and administer the most common network services. Plus, he covers various file systems, and using logical volume management to optimize your storage.
- What is SUSE Linux Enterprise?
- Installing SLES
- Linux file types
- Working at the command line
- Managing processes
- Working with background processes
- Managing users and groups
- Changing file permissions
- Configuring network interfaces
- Displaying hardware information
- Managing drivers