What you’ll learn
Skills necessary for learning JS libraries / frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
Advanced JS concepts that other courses leave out (state, closures, ‘this’ keyword)
Latest JS features in 2020 (several not even released!)
Skills that make them an indispensable developer
That’s what this course is all about.
And all the skills you gain will be solidified by working with the language hands-on, right away. This course is based around active learning. It includes dozens of real-life coding examples and challenges to keep you engaged every step of the way, just like we were coding side by side. So who am I?
Stop trying to learn everything. Stop the endless cycle of tutorial after tutorial.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in this course:
- A deep-dive into JS variables and scope
- Better conditionals with ternaries and short-circuiting
- Master functions using arrow functions, callbacks, and higher-order functions
- Objects with powerful patterns like destructuring
- Arrays using essential methods: map, filter, reduce and more
- Easily manage arrays and objects with the spread operator
- Constructor functions + prototypical inheritance
- Classes and extending classes in-depth
- Immutability and why it matters
- Closures and how to leverage them in our apps
- Finally understand the ‘this’ keyword
- And much more!
So what are you waiting for?
Who this course is for: