Create professional-looking digital paintings and illustrations even if you “can’t draw.” Free Download
This quick and dirty course will help you make original, custom digital paintings and illustrations using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Gimp (or any similar program) in just a matter of minutes that look professional and can be used online, in videos and animations, or for print purposes such as on a poster, letterhead, even a T-shirt or other products.
*Please note that free 7 day trial versions of Photoshop and Illustrator are available for download from Adobe’s website. Gimp is a free program.
Save money making your own unique digital images and illustrations (and stop paying others to do them for you) and develop skills that can help you start making money creating professional-looking images for
others. You can also use these simple techniques to make unique images and illustrations as free gifts for friends and family.
You also don’t need to know how to draw.
There are actually a HUGE number of graphic designers who CAN NOT draw… but they make up for it by using techniques like the ones in this course and naturally, learning more about layout design, composition, color, typography, and other fundamentals of visual literacy.
You can decide how much time you will spend on each image which will then affect your end results. As you do more and more, you can be cranking these out in a matter of minutes and could actually make a little illustration/digital painting business creating these for others on websites like Fiverr, Upwork, and other freelancing websites.
*New: This course now also comes with the FREE bonus course: Make Easy But Powerful Social Media Graphics: Canva |Stencil
Are you ready to take charge and learn quick and easy methods for creating and editing powerful web images/social media graphics like a professional in just 1 hour?
With this course as your guide, you’ll learn how to confidentially and professionally create and manage your OWN unique images for your website, blog, eCourse, eBook, presentations, or social media pages using free online tools.
What Students Are Saying:
“A great course by a great instructor. It was amazing to see the making of an image, with all the techniques, attention to detail, and also to hear the thinking process behind each decision. I found it stimulating and inspiring.” -Robin Scanlon
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at the American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need specific feedback along the way.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this digital painting course and join our growing learning community!
Enroll now and let’s get started building your digital painting, software, and design skills today.
- This course is for novices as well as beginners interested in learning simple and basic techniques for getting started illustrating on the computer.
- Advanced traditional fine artists and illustrators looking for ways to take their natural drawing talents from their sketchbooks to a computer environment will appreciate this easy, step by step approach.
- Please note this is NOT an in-depth Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop or Gimp course. This courses gets you up and running using the most effective tools and does NOT get into ALL the tools and features of each specific program.
- Create powerful custom illustrations in minutes using free or paid software (Illustrator, Photoshop, GIMP, etc) using simple techniques and basic principles.
- Understand image creation best practices regarding copyrights and using free stock images, original photos, and royalty-free images.
- Develop the ability to make illustrations that can be used online, in videos, or for print, even if you CAN’T DRAW.
- Make unique and inexpensive illustrated gifts for friends and family.
- Save and make money creating your own illustrations for yourself and others.
- Avoid headaches if and when you lose your work by learning the proper way to save your files.
- Learn ways to boost creativity using simple, proven creatvity recipes
- Gain an understanding of the most useful “art-school” design hacks so your images look more professional
- Bonus: Learn how to use free tools to make stunning professional-looking social media graphics in under 1 hour.
- This course requires no special equipment aside from a computer and an appropriate software program like the free program Gimp and/or Illustrator and/or Photoshop. (*Free trials of Illustrator and Photoshop are available from Adobe).