- Are you worried about hackers social engineering you for your sensitive files, business emails, or access to your computer or network?
- Are you scared your company passwords will be stolen?
- Are you anxious about being a victim of identity theft?
- Do you want to learn cyber security awareness and online self defense to protect yourself?
- Do you want to be taught,in a memorable and entertaining way, how to securely manage all your sensitive emails, files, passwords, mobile phones, and browsing?
- Do you want to feel safe, secure, and private on the Internet?
Then this is the PERFECT course for you!
And you are going to love it!
I designed this beginners course for company employees, and home users, looking for simple, fun, and engaging cyber security awareness training!
This course is designed to teach you the BASICS of cyber security awareness, social engineering,network security and online self defense, even if you have no IT / Cyber Security experience or knowledge.
What makes my course different, is that I speak passionately from the heart, using visuals, humor and storytelling throughout the training, to make it memorable, effective, and entertaining! The training is literally 98% real world images and examples!
You will love watching the modules, because the curriculum is comprehensive enough to give you all the information you need to stay safe, secure and private on the Internet, and presented to you in a simple and entertaining way.
And while the content is presented in VERY simple terms, everyone, (even people with IT/Cyber Security skills) could learn from this course, because to be frank, ANYONE can being socially engineered these days (even including experts in the IT industry sometimes).
Furthermore, the entire time I was recording in studio, I kept thinking to myself “how can I make this material really fun and interesting??” I really tried to put myself in the mind of my students, so that I could present the information in a way that you would find interesting and engaging.
What students are saying about this course:
★★★★★ “Fantastic course”
The information presented, is clear, concise. Well thought out. Reverent to today’s cyber security threats. The presenter is very knowledgeable and engaging in his delivery style. Explanations by the tutor are very good on each topic. Links and extra resources given in the course are up to date and current. Video and sound quality are very good. First class course. – Shaun, Udemy Student
★★★★★ “Very relevant”
“I found the depth of information covered to be very extensive. The presentations were relevant, and I liked that there were screen shots of actual scenarios, with the data highlighted as its being discussed. The training is easy to follow, and each section builds on the previous. Also the real world scenarios help to drive home the points. The presenter poses thought provoking questions throughout the sections, and provides easy to understand and follow answers.” – Heather Jenoure, Retired Manager
★★★★★ “It’s a real eye opener”
“This has to be one of the most comprehensive courses on cyber security out there. I have started implementing your advice both for personal online security and also in my business. Really enjoyed your style of teaching and the actionable advice.” – Dr. Parham Azarbod, Opthamologist
★★★★★ “Thank you!”
“Reza does an amazing job of communicating technical content in a non-technical way, making the information easy to understand and appreciate. A participant could be 8 or 80 and the course material would be understood with Reza’s approach” – Richard Sidebottom, AVP Business Reporting
★★★★★ “This training has protected us, and our patients!”
“My staff and I left feeling more confident and smarter, and have since been able to detect multiple email phishing attacks against us!” – Romina Ghassemi, Chiropractor
“A cyber security course that is IMMEDIATELY useful, and fun to watch!” – Andrew Dennis, IT Sales Engineering Manager
SOME BENEFITS OF TAKING MY COURSE:
- You will receive really memorable, effective, & fun security awareness training!
- You won’t spend hours looking at boring PowerPoint slides!
- I intentionally cut out all the technical jargon, so that you are trained in simple plain English
- Most of what you will learn can be applied both at home, and at work
- This course is based on the real world, drawing on my 15 years of experience on the cyber front lines
- I have successfully trained over 25,000 people in the past, with very positive feedback
- You will receive a 50-page SUPPLEMENTAL TRAINING GUIDE PDF that has ALL the training material, and much more, written as notes for you to download
- You will feel confident, and empowered to protect your personal, family and company data from the bad guys
- And remember, if for any reason you’re not happy with the course (which would make me sad!) you have a 30-day money back guarantee
CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW
This course has 41 brand new ‘1:M Cyber Security’ training videos, covering over 30 cyber security subjects. It’s me in front of the camera, speaking passionately from the heart, and talking directly to you about the biggest cyber security threats facing you today.
It’s packed with the latest tricks hackers and scammers are using to social engineer you for your data, money and secrets.
You will start by first learning who the various hackers are out on the Internet today. You will then see numerous VISUAL examples of targeted phishing emails, and be taught in detail how to recognize the major red flags, so that you can READILY detect these emails in the future.
Next we will cover some common ways that business and corporations are hacked and defrauded, via things such as malicious Macros, BEC Fraud scams, Ransomware attacks and more.
We will also cover social engineering attacks that use your mobile phone to trick you into paying money or giving your secrets away. You will also be presented with many different social engineering attacks on the Internet, so you can see how easily people can be preyed upon using their sneaky methods.
You will be shown how search engines such as Google are exploited for evil purposes. You will be taught what Banking Trojans are, a common type of cyber attack that effectively depletes your bank accounts of funds. Furthermore, you will learn about Fake Antivirus, a very effective and successful method of socially engineering people into handing over your credit card details.
You will understand why Apple devices can be secure most of the time, but can sometimes be JUST as insecure as other computers, as well as some general things you can do to protect yourself whilst using a Mac computer. You will become well versed in the general differences in security between iPhones and Androids, some of their main security features, how to avoid downloading malicious apps, and much more.
Then we will spend some time covering the major issues, as well as effective solutions, around password management and 2-Factor Authentication.
Next, you will be visually presented with the main privacy/security issues as well as solutions, when it comes to using browsers, and social media platforms such as Facebook. We will also be discussing how nation states have spread misinformation/false news using these platforms. Moreover, we will do a deep dive into the significance of Internet data privacy, the buying/selling of your private data, and the prevention of identity theft.
You will then be taught what encryption is, why it is so very important to enforce security and privacy, and common encryption solutions you can use both at home, and at work. You will learn all about the major security issues involving IoT ‘Internet of Things’ / home connected devices, and be visually guided on how you can secure your home devices and networks to keep the bad guys at bay.
Finally, we will review for you again all the great cyber security solutions presented in the training, plus even more cool tips ‘n tricks on how to protect yourself when using computers, smartphones and the Internet.
- I created this course for employees in a business or corporation, who wants to be trained on how to protect their sensitive customer data and network from hackers
- This course is ideal for employees that need to be trained as part of annual Cyber Security Awareness Training requirements
- I also wrote this course for any home computer users who are worried about being socially engineered by hackers for their emails, sensitive files, and passwords
- Someone who wants to browse the Internet securely and privately, and not be tracked by marketing companies when on the Internet
- It is PERFECT for complete beginners (with little experience or skills in IT/ Cyber Security), but who want to learn basic cyber security awareness in a non-technical way
- Someone who doesn’t necessarily WORK as a cyber security professional, but wants to be SKILLED in cyber security awareness
- However, ANYONE (even people skilled in IT) will benefit from, and enjoy this course!
Download Free Tutorial The Ultimate 2019 Cyber Security Awareness Training Course