The Ultimate DC Electrical Circuits Course Free Download
- Understand Fundamentals of DC Circuits
- Understand System of Units
- identifying Circuits’ Components
- Understand All The Electric Quantities
- Build Simple Circuits
- Learn Different Types of Switches
- Learn How to Create Electrical Circuits Practically
- Identifying Different Configurations in Electric Circuits (Series, Parallel and Hybrid)
- Understand Ohm’s Law
- Understand Kirchhoff’s Rules
- Understand Dependent Sources
- Understand Voltage and Current Divider Rules
- Identifying Star and Delta Configurations
- Identifying Star-Delta Technique of Solving Circuits
- Learn Advanced Techniques of Solving Complex Circuits with Tons of Examples
- Learn Nodal Method
- Learn Mesh Method
- Learn Concept of Linearity
- Identifying Source Transformation Method
- Understand Superposition Theorem
- Understand Thevenin’s Theorem
- Understand Norton’s Theorem
- Understand Maximum Power Transfer Theory
- Learn Different Measurement Techniques in Electrical Circuits
- Use Protues 8 Software to Build and Analysis Electrical Circuits
- Performing Lab Tutorials
- Performing Experiments
- Some Knowledge of Trigonometry
- Some Math Fundamentals like (x-y axis and slope)
- Some knowledge of calculus (derivatives and integrals)
- Be excited about learning
“Have you ever thought about what is happening when you flip a light switch and lamp illuminates”
You simply have to join this course to understand exactly what is happening with the lamp and more.
The Ultimate Electrical DC Circuits Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
Here you will find 4 types of tutorials:
- Lectures with powerpoint presentations illustration.
- Examples with pen and paper illustration.
- Practical lab tutorials.
- Simulation lab tutorials.
All tutorials will be provided with (powerpoint presentations and handwriting) sources.
In this part you will learn the complete fundamentals of electricity which will enable you in the future to understand any topic in the electrical engineering world.
Here we will cover in-depth all the fundamental topics:
- System of Units
- SI Units (International System of Units)
- All the Electric Quantities
- Electric Charge
- Electric Current
- Electric Voltage
- All the Electric Symbols
- What is an Electrical Circuit?
- Components of DC Electrical Circuit
- Parallel and Series Configurations
- Designing of DC Electrical Circuit
- Difference Between Resistance and Resistor
- Difference Between Resistance and Conductance
- How to Apply Color-Code Technique
- Independent and Dependent Sources
- Different Measurement Devices
There are some summery videos with pen & paper illustration after some topics to help us understand the topic more.
So far we will cover Important Concepts and Laws:
- Ohm’s Law and the Magic Triangle
- Kirchhoff’s Laws:
- Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law (KVL)
- Kirchhoff’s Current Law (KCL)
- Divider Rules:
- Current Divider Rule
- Voltage Divider Rule
- Complex Circuits Issue
We have here a lot of Solved Examples to help us understanding the matter more.
In the first part we will have Practical Lab Tutorials:
- Create your first simple circuit using battery, switch(SPST) and lamp.
- Use an SPDT switch to control the illumination of two lamps.
- Learn how to use Multi-Meter to measure all the electric quantities
- Measure Voltage (Voltmeter)
- Measure Current (Ammeter)
- Measure Resistance (Ohmmeter)
- Learn how to use Clamp-Meter to measure current
- Apply Ohm’s Law Practically
- Apply Color-Code technique to calculate resistance of a (4-band) resistor Practically
- Apply Color-Code technique to calculate resistance of a (5-band) resistor Practically
- Power Consumed by a Resistor
Sounds interesting, right?
After that we will dive into a simulation windows-based software called PROTEUS ,here we will learn how to use this software to do the following:
- Use SPST switch to create a simple circuit
- Use SPDT switch to create an electric circuit
- Use DPDT switch to create a huge electric circuit
- Apply Ohm’s Law
We still in part 1 and now we will have 3 LAB Experiments using PROTEUS software about:
- Ohm’s Law
- Series and Parallel Connections of resistors
- Kirchhoff’s Laws
In this part you will learn how to analyze and solve the complex DC circuits mathematically.
At the beginning we will understand the STAR configuration and the DELTA then we will learn how to use the STAR-DELTA transformation technique to solve this complex circuits.
So far we will dive into much more complex circuits which we will not be able to solve it using the ordinary concepts and laws, we will learn here all the Advanced Techniques to solve all complex DC circuits:
- Nodal Method.
- Mesh Method.
- Concept of Linearity.
- Source Transformation Concept.
- SuperPosition Theorem.
- Thevenin’s Theorem.
- Norton’s Theorem.
- Maximum Power Transfer Concept.
All these Advanced Techniques will be supported with Tons of Solved and Unsolved Examples which will enable us to master solving all types of complex circuits.
I’ll teach you a trick to be sure of your final answer in any example using measurement devices inside PROTEUS.
You’ll be able to simulate any circuit with dependent sources using PROTEUS.
We have 2 LAB Experiments using PROTEUS software about:
- SuperPosition Theorem
- Thevenin’s Theorem
Stand out from the crowd by joining this course, and don’t miss the opportunity!
- Electrical Engineering Students
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn The Complete Base Of DC Electrical Circuits
- Engineers Who Want Refreshments
Download The Ultimate DC Electrical Circuits Course Free Download Free