Twitter marketing made easy! Build an SEO targeted following and drive traffic anywhere online for FREE! Free Download
- Create a head turning Twitter profile
- Build an SEO targeted following
- Write content that gets retweets and likes
- Use platforms that enable you to Tweet more effectively and efficiently
- Learn how to identify your most valuable followers
- Drive traffic to your blog, site, videos, or anywhere on the web
- Add Twitter plugins to your WordPress site
- A new or established Twitter profile
- Signup for various Twitter management platforms (FREE)
- An open and eager mind!
Are you struggling to build up a social media following? Do you want to drive traffic to your website, get more people to view your content, and/or sell products & services? Would you like to learn a FREE method for getting discovered online? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you will LOVE this course!
Twitter is an incredible social media platform because you can start building a following right now with no experience, paid promotion, or prior experience online. In this course I will show you the complete system I have used to grow Twitter profiles to over 100,000 followers, place multiple YouTube videos in the 1st page of search results, sell my Udemy courses, and drive traffic to my website. In addition to Twitter we will cover CoPromote, Hootsuite, Communit, and Tweepi, platforms that will enable you manage your social media followings as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As with all of my courses, this Twitter course will receive regular updates based on student feedback, updates to the user interfaces of the platforms covered, and any new strategies I develop as I continue to work online. I pride myself in answering all questions in the course discussion forum and providing 1 on 1 help as needed. All video lectures in the course are filmed in 1080p HD, downloadable for offline viewing, subtitled in English.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in the course!
- This course was designed for Twitter users of all levels