Vedic Mathematics Course (Beginners to Intermediate Level) Free Tutorial Download
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to an ancient system of Indian Mathematics. It contains a collection of techniques (also called Sutras) to speed up mathematical calculations. The most exciting benefit of Vedic Math is that it is very simple and yet it helps speed up calculations by 10 to 15 times. It almost feels like magic to the student and therefore creates an interest in mathematics.
I have personally seen countless students benefit immensely from learning Vedic Math. It will also increase your confidence in solving math problems.
This course has more than 60 lectures spanning 8+ hours of on-demand videos that are divided into 19 sections. Each topic is explained extensively – by solving multiple questions along with the student during the lectures. The students are also provided and encouraged to solve practice questions & quizzes provided at the end of each topic.
Techniques covered in the course:
- Multiplication by 11, 22, 33, 12, 13, 14, 15 etc.
- Finding squares of numbers ending with 5
- Multiplication of numbers
- Multiplication of numbers near to base techniques
- Remainder technique by 9
- Multiplication tables up to 1000 mentally
- Addition by Left to Right, Dropping Tens and Grouping Techniques
- Fast Subtraction by Left to Right and other Techniques
- Division by Nikhilam Sutra, Straight Division Technique
- Digital Sum Technique
- Squares and Square roots of numbers using the duplex method
- Cubes and Cube roots of numbers
- Calendar (Finding Day of the week)
With this course you’ll also get:
- Full lifetime access to the course
- Complete support for any question, clarification, or difficulty you might face on the topic
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Feel free to contact me for any questions or clarifications you might have.
I look forward to seeing you in the course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Vedic Mathematics
- Middle school & High school students want to perform calculations many times faster
- Aspirants of competitive exams like SAT, GMAT, CAT, GRE, Banking exams, Math Olympiad and University entrance exams
Download Vedic Mathematics Course (Beginners to Intermediate Level) Free