Vocal Improvement for Great Singing Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
You will learn the 3 Pillars of a Powerful Voice
You will learn exercises to improve each Pillar
You will learn the anatomy of your Vocal cords
You will have an improved projection in your singing or speech
You will also learn tips to remember before a performance
You will be given a exercise video to follow daily
You don’t need any prior knowledge or experience.
You can be a singer looking to improve your stage/studio performances or a speaker (with no connection to music) looking to have a more commanding voice during your workshops.
What will be the biggest change in your life once you become a accomplished singer or speaker?
– Will it be being a star at the friend’s birthday party’s karaoke night?
– Will it be getting aa standing ovation after delivering a powerful talk?
– Will it be recording your songs and posting them on social media to be see by thousands of people?
– Will it be giving 4 talks/performances a week and still having a strong voice that doesn’t tire or become hoarse?
I can tell you that all of the above will be possible!
These online classes are specifically designed for you – to teach you the science behind improving your voice – from having a soft weak voice to having a strong, confident and resonant voice. This course would introduce the 3 pillars to a powerful voice and would include everyday exercises to improve EACH pillar. Though it may look most apt for singers, it is equally useful for speakers/consultants who have to give workshops 3-4 days a week. This course is also for people who want to develop more influencing voice to have larger presence in their daily social lives. In the end, there will also be an exercise video that you can easily follow daily!
I can’t wait to greet you inside, and one day, hopefully, perform with you in one of my concerts 😉 Hop in!
Who this course is for:
- Singers/Musicians who want to improve their voice projection
- Speakers, Consultants who have to present in front of audience
- Anyone who has a little experience, but wants to gain more strength, control, and confidence in their voice
Download Vocal Improvement for Great Singing Free
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa8yoq4lkrtzxxx/[ freetuts.download ] Udemy – Vocal Improvement for Great Singing.zip?dl=0