Web Development Series- The Definitive Guide to Flask Free Download
Follow along with Flask expert Victor Deras and master this powerful Python web framework. There are ten topics within the Flask video series:
- Introducing Flask. Be able to explain the functionality of Flask in this first topic in the Flask course. Learn about the history of web development and the importance of a web development framework. Install Flask, run your server, and create your first program (“Hello, World!”)!
- Jinja Templates. Practice using Jinja in this second topic in the Flask course. Know the features of Jinja, and how to work with Jinja variables and filters.
- Jinja Control Structures. Use Jinja control structures to make your webpages more dynamic in this third topic in the Flask course. Practice using these control structures: For, If, Macros, Filters, Assignments, Extends, Blocks, Include, and Import.
- Flask Routing. Route pages and URLs in this fourth topic in the Flask course. Practice using the route command and binding parameters using converters.
- Connecting to a Database using Flask. Connect to a database using native Python functionality from Flask in this fifth topic in the Flask course.
- Flask Blueprints. Group common application code and functionality using blueprints in this sixth topic in the Flask course.
- Flask Error Handling. Apply error handing in this seventh topic in the Flask course. Practice using the errorhandler function.
- Flask Application Testing. Practice testing code in this eighth topic in the Flask course. Perform unit testing.
- Flask Extensions. Practice using Flask extensions in this ninth topic in the Flask course.
- Deploying a Flask Application. Deploy a Flask application in this tenth topic in the Flask course. Apply the techniques from the prior sessions and use both hosted and self-hosted approaches to deploying an application.
DownloadWeb Development Series- The Definitive Guide to Flask Free Download Free