WordPress for beginners step by step Part 1 Free Tutorial Download
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical skills. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
About the Course
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to the finished website. I’ll show you how you can get a domain name and web hosting for free 100%, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
After taking you through all of the main options in WordPress, explaining what each one does and how you set it up, I’ll let you watch over my shoulder as I build a WordPress website.
Who is this WordPress course for?
Have you ever wanted to build a professional-looking website to sell your product or services, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can. WordPress for Beginners is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!
At the start of the course, I’ll walk you through setting up WordPress on your own computer so that you don’t need to pay for a web host (or a domain name) while you master WordPress, I would teach you to get them for free.
Once you are happy navigating around your new tools, we’ll go through the main features you will need as you create your site, including:
1. The WYSIWYG Editor. This is where you enter all of your website content.
2. The Media Library, to manage your images, videos, sound files, and other media you want to share on your site.
3. WordPress Settings, and I’ll take you to step by step to set those up just right.
4. We’ll create our storefront page
5. We’ll add our first products
6. We’ll create a contact form on the site so visitors can get in touch.
7. We’ll set up an About us page, and I’ll explain why this page is important and what information to include on it.
8. We’ll cover the legal pages you need.
9. We’ll discuss the navigation system on your site, and how you can set up customized navigation in the header, sidebar, or footer of your site. We’ll also talk about internal site linking.
10. We’ll cover WordPress website security, and set up a system that will keep the site safe from hackers.
11. We’ll check out some great free plugins.
12. Finally, I’ll give you a 20 step plan for creating your site.
By the end of this course, you will have a WordPress website that you are truly proud of.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all level of WordPress user
Download WordPress for beginners step by step Part 1 Free