Angular Influencer App – Working with Multiple Projects Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Upload a package npm registry
Basic Html Knowledge
Learn how to create an Influencer App using Angular.
This app is composed by 3 projects, Admin, Influencer and Checkout. In this tutorial, you will learn how to handle multiple Angular projects.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to user Angular CLI
- Create classes, interfaces, abstract classes
- Use interceptors
- Create public and private routes
- Restrict routes for unauthorised users
- Upload Images
- Export CSV’s
- Build a chart with c3.js (part of d3.js)
- Use Reactive Forms
- Upload a package to npm registry
- Handling Multiple Angular Projects
- Angular Libraries
If these are what you are looking for then this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Angular Developers
Download Angular Influencer App – Working with Multiple Projects Free