Learn everything from Calculus 2, then test your knowledge on 355+ quiz questions
This 531-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything in Calculus 2, and it includes more than 175 quizzes (with solutions!) to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Calculus 2 Master is organized into four sections:
- Applications of Integrals
- Polar & Parametric
- Sequences & Series
These are four of the most common chapters in every Calculus 2 class.
And here’s what you get inside of every lesson:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of our quizzes. If you pass, wonderful. If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask me for help in the Q&A section.
- Integrals, including approximating area, the dreaded Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and every kind of integration technique
- Applications of Integrals, including volume of revolution with disks, washers and shells, and all kinds of real world applications
- Polar & Parametric, including how to sketch polar curves and find the area bounded by polar curves
- Sequences & Series, including all the convergence tests, and Taylor and Maclaurin series
- 32 hours on-demand video
- 152 Articles
- 183 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 4.39 GB]