IT Security Foundations Core Concepts Free Download
Computing and internet security are everyone’s business, but it’s especially critical for information technology specialists. Learning the core concepts of operating-system and network-level security helps avoid ongoing threats and eliminate system vulnerabilities. These topics are also key components of the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Security Fundamentals exam (98-367). This beginner-level, Windows-based course covers core security concepts and introduces risks such as social engineering, malware, and spyware as it prepares you for exam 98-367. IT Security Foundations series creator Lisa Bock also goes over some basic wireless security best practices, tips for beefing up browser security, and techniques for implementing encryption.
- Differentiate between risks and threats.
- Explain how to avoid worms and viruses.
- Define cookies, and explain how they preserve user information.
- Cite the differences between public and private key encryption.
- Identify ways to minimize the attack surface.
Download IT Security Foundations Core Concepts Free Download Free