Pmp Preparation Course By Processes Groups With Pr-axis Case Study According to PMBOK 5th
Initiating Process Group
- The Initiating Process Group consists of those processes performed to define a new project or a new phase of an existing project by obtaining authorization to start the project or phase.
- Within the Initiating processes, the initial scope is defined and initial financial resources are committed.
- Internal and external stakeholders who will interact and influence the overall outcome of the project are identified.
- If not already assigned, the project manager will be selected.
- This information is captured in the project charter and stakeholder register.
- When the project charter is approved, the project becomes officially authorized.
- Although the project management team may help write the project charter, this standard assumes that business case assessment, approval, and funding are handled externally to the project boundaries .
- A project boundary is defined as the point in time at which the start or completion of the project or a project phase is authorized. The key purpose of this Process Group is to align the stakeholders’ expectations with the project’s purpose, give them visibility about the scope and objectives, show how their participation in the project and it associated phases can ensure that their expectations are achieved.
- These processes help set the vision of the project—what is needed to be accomplished.
- 21.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 2.61 GB]