Probability and Statistics for Beginners
Probability and Statistics for Beginners Free Download
- Statistics and Probability with real life example. Coin, Ball and Card experiment. Also, problem solving based on these experiment
- Tally marks, Measure of central tendency, Mean, Mode, Median of grouped data and some more.
- No prior subject knowledge required
- A keen interest to learn the topic is needed
Probability is a numerical measure of likelihood of an event.Probability tells us how often some event will happen after many repeated trials. Where as Statistics is a form of mathematical analysis that uses quantified models, representations and synopses for a given set of experimental data or real-life studies. Statistics studies methodologies to gather, review, analyze and draw conclusions from data.
How it is done exactly?
So we have designed this best selling course on Probability and Statistics which will give a broad idea on theoretical, experimental, compound probability, permutations, combinations also how the data should be collected, analysed, interpreted, presented, and organized. This course is designed in a very easy manner to understand probability and statistics with most important concepts.
- You’ll only needed basic arithmetic and algebra knowledge to learn statistics and probability , so if you have that simple foundation, you’ll be able to learn it easily.
-What you will learn?
-Basics of Probability and Statistics
-Different types of events that occur (Sample space)
-Basic probability rules
-Experiment based problem solving
(Coin, Dice, Card & Ball Experiment)
-Introduction of Statistics & Probability
-How to measure central tendency?
-Calculation of Mean, Median & Mode
-Problems based on cumulative frequency.
-Who can take this course?
- The course can be taken by school students, teacher or any learner who has Probability & Statistics as a part of their curriculum.
- It will also help teachers who are willing to give the best quality education to students.
-Benefits of taking this Course:
- On completion of this course, one will not only understand the concept in depth but will also be able to improve their data analysis techniques and predictions skills and hence score good marks in their exams with the help of:
- Explanatory videos that ensures complete concept understanding.
- Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
- Quiz videos help in testing your knowledge.
- In short it is an interesting course fulfilling all the student’s needs.
So hurry up and enroll now for Probability & Statistics course!!
- Anyone wants to learn Statistics and Probability in detail
- And Teachers who wish to provide quality education to their student
DownloadProbability and Statistics for Beginners Free Download Free