Learn Python Programming the Easy Way, Complete with Examples, Quizzes, Exercises and more. Learn Python 2 and Python 3.
JOIN THE OTHER 40,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY MASTERED PYTHON PROGRAMMING WITH ONE OF MY TOP RATED COURSES!
If you want to learn how to write Python programs like a pro, code python like a boss, solve real-world problems, or automate repetitive and complex tasks, read on.
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Python Programming for Beginners, Linux for Beginners, and an instructor to thousands of satisfied students. I started my IT career in the late 1990’s as a Unix and Linux System Engineer and I’ll be sharing my real-world Python programming and coding experience with you throughout this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to create Python scripts with ease. You’ll learn how to take tedious and repetitious tasks and turn them into programs that will save you time and simplify your life on Linux, Unix, or MAC systems.
Here is what you will get and learn by taking this Python Programming course:
- When to use Python 2 and when to use Python 3.
- How to install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- How to prepare your computer for programming in Python.
- The various ways to run a Python program on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Suggested text editors and integrated development environments to use when coding in Python.
- How to work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- How to perform mathematical operations using Python.
- How to capture input from a user.
- Ways to control the flow of your programs.
- The importance of white space in Python.
- How to organize your Python programs — Learn what goes where.
- What modules are, when you should use them, and how to create your own.
- How to define and use functions.
- Important built-in Python functions that you’ll use often.
- How to read from and write to files.
- The difference between binary and text files.
- Various ways of getting help and find Python documentation.
- Practice exercises with solutions so you can start using what you learn right away.
- A download that contains the scripts used in the presentations and lessons. You’ll be able to look at and experiment with everything you’re learning.
- Quizzes after each section just to make sure you’re learning the most important aspects of Python programming
- Unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success!
Learn to Program Using Python 2 and Python 3
In this course you’ll learn when to use Python 2 and when to Use Python 3. The great news is that no matter which version of Python you choose to use, I’ve got you covered. I’ll show you exactly how to program in both versions.
Perfect for Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, the Web and More!
Once you’ve completed this course you’ll know how to write programs that will run on the Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems. You can even take what you’ve learned and apply it web applications.
So… what can do with all this Python knowledge?
Python is HOT right now. The demand in the IT job market for Python skills keeps growing and growing. If you’re looking to get into programming as a career, level-up your existing career or open up new doors in the IT field, you really need to learn Python!
Here’s What People Are Saying About Jason and His Courses:
“I started this course and instantly started learning new things, just fantastic.” —Steven Smith, student
“The instructor is knowledgeable and delivers the course in a way that’s easy to follow… Clear, concise, and informative.” –Regena Ingram, student
“Excellent course on Linux! It is the best way to get started using Linux that I have come across.” –Chris Bischoff, student
“This was a great course! Learned a lot from it!” –Ricardo José Crosara Junior, student
“Excellent starter course. Very good and complete guide to get you started on working on Linux.” –Brian Mulder, student
“Great course! Easy to understand for beginners and a great refresher for experienced users!” –Spencer Ball, student
“Very well laid out course. Thanks Jason!” –Eric Etheredge, student
“Love it… it’s absolutely one of the best courses I’ve taken…” –Idriss N, student
“Awesome Course! Another great one. Thanks Jason!” –John Wilmont, student
“Excellent Course! Having come from a moderate understanding of Linux, this course has given me a deeper and more streamlined understanding of Linux. Definitely worth the money.” –Armando Cabrera, student
“Fantastic course and very beautifully explained.” –S John, student
“Great course, great instructor. I enjoyed every minute of it. I recommend this course 100%.” –Alfredo, student
“I am lovin’ it. Nice way to begin one’s journey into Linux.” –Rohit Gupta, student
Free Bonus – Downloads of All the Material Covered
As an added bonus for enrolling in this Python Programming video training course, you’ll receive access to all the slides, Python programs, and source code used in the lessons. You can download them and refer to them when you want to jog your memory or double-check your work.
Enroll now and to learn how to write Python programs like a pro!
Download Free Tutorial Python Programming: Code Python Like a Boss & Become a Dev!