Serverless Architecture on Amazon Web Services
Serverless Architecture on Amazon Web Services Free Download
- Learn how to deploy serverless end-to-end web applications on amazon web services
- Learn the basics of AWS DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, S3 and Route53
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services is required for this course
- Having an active account with AWS is a must if you would like to follow the step-by-step demo
- Basic understanding of web applications N-Tier architecture
10/13/2017 – Course updated to add section on Serverless application security with Cognito
This course demonstrates a key strength of cloud computing in general and of Amazon Web Services platform in particular, the ability to go serverless.
By deploying serverless applications you don’t have to maintain any server to operate your application and you can ensure high availability and scalability of your application in the most cost effective way, this is mainly because you pay only for the resources you actually use and only when you use them.
In this course we will have a conceptual discussion of N-Tier Architecture and the possible ways to create it on Amazon Web Services, we will also discuss some of the possible ways and services that help you create N-Tier Serverless Architecture on AWS. In this course we will create an end-to-end serverless web application utilizing DynamoDB for backend, Lambda for Data Access Layer, API Gateway for integration layer and S3 for presentation layer.
The demo in this course sets the foundation seeds for high complexity serverless architectures.
- Cloud Solutions Architects
- Application Developers
- Cloud Engineers
DownloadServerless Architecture on Amazon Web Services Free Download Free