SPSS Statistics Training – SPOSA Training, Statistical Analysis Software
In this course, author Barton Poulson takes a practical, visual, and non-mathematical approach to the basics of statistical concepts and data analysis in SPSS, the statistical package for business, government, research, and academic organization. From importing spreadsheets to creating regression models to exporting presentation graphics, this course covers all the basics, with an emphasis on clarity, interpretation, communicability, and application.
– Importing and entering data
– Creating descriptive charts
– Modifying and selecting cases
– Calculating descriptive and inferential statistics
– Modeling associations with correlations, contingency tables, and multiple regression
– Formatting and exporting tables and charts