Working with SSH Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Virtualize Linux server in cloud or locally
Learn basic Linux terminal commands
Use SSH to work with your server
Learn tricks such as SSH Aliases
Set up SSH Authentication
Understand theory behind SSH connections and SSH Keys authentication
Use and understand SSH Tunnels
SSH Secure Shell is must know for every IT professional – you won’t avoid SSH. Servers are in cloud and you need SSH to configure them, deploy applications, update data or maintain running services.
This course is focused on practice, but you’ll also get to learn how things actually work.
Who is this course for?
- Software developers without much DevOps experience
- Students of Information Technologies
- Anyone keen to learn about SSH and Linux
What will you do in this course?
- Create linux server
- Get familiar with linux
- Learn SSH !!!
What do I need to start this course?
- Any computer.
Who this course is for:
- Junior developers without DevOps experience
- Students in Information technologies
- Someone who wants to take first step into Linux space
Download Working with SSH Free