Learn HTML5 and CSS3 so that you can build your own website! No programming experience required.
HTML and CSS may seem intimidating, but there is a method to the madness. This course will show you everything that you need to know in order to make a functional and elegant website that suits your individual needs.
You do not need to have any programming experience to take this course. I will show you the basics, demonstrate examples, list common uses, and walk you through the development process step-by-step.
This course will cover:
- Laying out your HTML environment
- Styling your website
- HTML tags and elements
- Linking pages together
- Images and media content
- HTML organization with classes and IDs
- The “box model” of block elements
- Tables and lists
- Character entities and symbols
- Pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements
You will also learn good web programming practice and debugging skills through practice and observation. This will make your projects easier for another developer to read and easier for you to read if you take a break.
- Program using HTML5 and CSS3
- Create your own website
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 398 MB]