Master your camera & photography with aperture,shutter speed,iso,white balance & more digital photography fundamentals
This level 1 accredited photography course will give you the key knowledge needed to become the master of your camera, covering the various functions of your camera, whilst giving you insights into shooting on location.
If you are a beginner, then this course was made for you as it breaks down key complex topics, which include:
- Shooting modes
- Rule Of Thirds
- Shutter Speed
- White Balance
Starting right from the beginning to help with any of the frustrations of understanding your camera.
The Accredited Photography Diploma presents the curriculum via the use of animated presentations, as it has been proven to increase learning, as the information is taken in via sight as well as verbally. This course uses a fun approach to learning with animations and a variety of quizzes to make sure you are retaining the information taught and are ready for the final assignment-which you will have 6 weeks to complete the module, as well as a one hour exam in order to gain your CDP Level 1 Photography Diploma*, should you choose to do so.
- Know a variety of essential photography terminology
- Utilise camera functions needed to control your camera
- Demonstrate photography skills needed in order to capture specific subjects such as products, landscapes, animals and people
- Properly compose and frame an image
- How to set up your camera on location
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 Articles
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion