- Operate with cryptocurrencies
- Combine and use the Ethereum tools/software such as ERC20, Metamask, Open Zeppelin, Truffle, Remix and Etherscan
- Develop, test and deploy Smart Contracts
- Save time to study how to assemble Blockchain technologies together and systematize knowledge
- Start career in the world of blockchain in the international technology company
- A Mac, PC, or Linux Machine
- Basic knowledge of working with a computer
UPDATED November 2018: added New MetaMask Privacy Mode support (lecture 12)
Apply basic concepts, tools, and technics of Ethereum apps development.
Build strong foundation of how to work with Blockchain technologies with this practice course for beginners.
- ERC20, Metamask, Open Zeppelin, Truffle, Remix IDE, Etherscan
- Solidity – Smart Contracts development language
- Ethereum Web3 libraries
Immersion into Blockchain technology through practice
Blockchain is changing the way of software development for business transactions right now. Almost all industries are looking for opportunities to implement this technology to create new business models or to increase efficiency. Companies are looking for talents in this new field and facing difficulty in finding who can join their teams to create different Blockchain products.
I spent a lot of time to pack all the necessary practices into blocks of this course. By taking it you will save a huge amount of time acquiring all the practical skills necessary for building blockchain applications from scratch.
Content and Overview
Suitable for complete beginners, through this course of 10 lectures, 2 hours of video content and 6 supplemental resources, you will get all of the practice skills of how to work with Blockchain technologies. All chapters are accompanied by necessary links, lists of useful console commands and code samples. Each lecture is like a tutorial in which I step by step put your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
Starting from creation of Ethereum wallet, you will make different operations with cryptocurrencies and wallets.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through development of your own Smart Contract by teaching you what Smart Contracts are and what you can do with them, by preparing of environment, development of Smart Contracts with Solidity language and different tools, deployment, testing and contract verification.
Students completing the course will have enough practical skills to take the first step in a Blockchain career and have a chance to join the leading technology company in the world of Blockchain. This is what the Bonus lecture is about.
- Everybody who wants to dive fast into Blockchain technologies through practice of creating Ethereum apps and to start career in the world of Blockchain
DownloadBuild blockchain app with solidity smart contract in 2 hours Free Download Free