Deep Learning Complete Guide for Calculus – Machine Learning Free Tutorial Download
Do you want to be better data Scientist ?
Are you looking for way to stand out in the crowd?
Interested in increasing your Machine Learning, Deep Learning expertise by effectively applying the mathematical skills ?
If the Answer is Yes.
Then, this course is for you.
Calculus for Deep learning
“Mastering Calculus for Deep learning / Machine learning / Data Science / Data Analysis / AI using Python “
With this course,
You start by learning the definition of function and move your way up for fitting the data to the function which is the core for any Machine learning, Deep Learning , Artificial intelligence, Data Science Application.
Once you have mastered the concepts of this course, you will never be blind while applying the algorithm to your data, instead you have the intuition as how each code is working in background.
Whether you are building Self driving cars, or building the recommendation engine for Netflix, or trying to fit the practice data for a function
Will have some type of labelled input and , some type of labelled output.
A typical goal would always be fit these data to the function by adjusting the parameters.
Hence in our course,
We start from understanding the basics of functions which you might have touched upon in highschool.
In further sections, we move along and apply the basics and learn some of the important concepts related to approximation which is the core for any Machine learning, Deep Learning , Artificial intelligence, Data Science model
And, in the last two sections of this course,
We make use of all our learning from previous sections, and train our Neural networks and understand how we apply in Linear Regression models by writing the code from scratch.
We are sure that you will be amazed how well you can perform in your work once you have the intuition of calculus.
This course is carefully designed by experts with student’s feedback so that you can have the premium learning experience.
Join now to build confidence in Mathematics part of Machine learning, Deep Learning , Artificial intelligence, Data Science and stay ahead in your career.
See you in the Lesson 1.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists who wish to improve their career in Data Science.
- Deep learning / Machine learning practitioner who wants to take the career to next level
- Any one who wants to understand the underpinnings of Maths in Data Science, Machine Learning , Deep Learning and Artificial intelligence
- Any Data Science / Machine Learning / Deep learning enthusiast
- Any student or professional who wants to start or transition to a career in Data Science / Machine Learning / Deep learning
- Students who want to refresh and learn important maths concepts required for Machine Learning , Deep Learning & Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning / Deep learning
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist / Deep learning / Machine learning practitioner
Download Deep Learning Complete Guide for Calculus – Machine Learning Free