Drum and Bass Groove, Part 1 – Making a Drum Bass Groove with color Free Tutorial Download
Genres have come and gone over the years, but drum and bass has always held its ground.
And there’s a reason – it’s distinctive and energetic sound is infectious, and it’s consistently kept going by labels like Hospital, Shogun and Metalheadz.
So if you’re here, you probably want to learn how to make this sound for yourself.
So in this complete guide on how to make DNB, we’ll get into:
- Common drum patterns and how to construct them
- The different genres and how they differ in production and arrangement
- Where your basslines should sit in the mix for maximum impact
- How to fill out the spectrum with sounds and instruments
- Mastering for that loud, club-ready sound
Lastly, this is applicable across all DAWs, whether you use Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro X or anything else.
Download Drum and Bass Groove, Part 1 – Making a Drum Bass Groove with color Free