Electrical Substation Earthing – Grounding Complete Guide Free Tutorial Download
I have developed this course to provide in depth understanding for Earthing / Grounding of Electrical equipment.
You will not find any online training about this topic like this one with examples.
First time you will find a comprehensive online course that covers all aspect of substation earthing system.
I have included theory and practical design of 380kV Substation as example.
Following topics are covered in this training.
- Introduction about Course
- Defining Earthing , Grounding
- Defining Purpose of Earthing
- Earthing of HV equipment
- What is Bonding, What is difference between earthing and bonding
- What is Arcing Ground
- What is step & touch potential
- What is Voltage Gradient
- Transfer Voltages
- Major components of earthing system
- Permissible limits of Step & Touch Potential as per IEEE standard
- What is soil Resistivity, Measurement & Calculation of Earth Resistivity & Resistance,
- Calculations Formulae of Step & Touch Potential
- What is Surface Resistance & How surface factor is calculated
- Why Gravel is layed in substation and why it is so important
- Topics of Grounding & Corrosion
- Applicable standards and codes
- Going Through Actual Design of Substation
So please enroll today to increase you knowledge.
I am always open to question online.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
Download Electrical Substation Earthing – Grounding Complete Guide Free