Financial Analysis with Python – Analysing Balance Sheet Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Financial Analysis Using Python
Understanding Balance Sheet
Learnings and Interpreting Different Balance Sheet Ratios
Plot Financial Data
Compare Financial Data Across Companies
All of the above points will be automated using Python
Python for Finance
Basic understanding of Python – The code will be explained during the course and the videos are easy to follow. However, Python basics are not covered since there is plenty of tutorial out there covering the basics.
We will use a financial API to retrieve company fundamentals. The API offers 250 calls per month for free upon registration. Please note, that after 250 calls per month the API has a cost of around 10$ per month. I tried to find a free source of financial data but unfortunately, it is hard to find a free reliable source to be used with Python.
Welcome to Analysing Balance Sheet with Python.
During the course, we will learn how to automate financial data retrieval from an API and to automate financial Analysis using Pandas and Python. Below are the main areas that we will cover during this Python for Finance course:
- Retrieving financial data using API
- Cleaning up data and prepare it for analysis
- Plotting Balance Sheet data using Matplotlib and Plotly
- Comparing Balance Sheet of multiple companies within an industry using Python
- Analysing companies Account Receivables using Python
- Analysing companies Liquidity using Python
- Analysing companies Solvency using Python
- Analysing companies Inventory using Python
Note: We will retrieve financial data through an API. The API offers 250 monthly calls per month free. This may be enough to follow along the course but in order to perform your own analysis, a monthly subscription may be required.
Who this course is for:
- All users who would like to know how to apply financial analysis using Python.
- Financial Analysts with an interest on automated fundamental analysis with Python
- Python developers curious about Finance
- Finance users curious about Python and programming applied to Finance
- Users curious about Python for Finance