ISO 45001 – 2018 Complete course From zero to internal auditor Free Tutorial Download
With this complete 4 hours course, you will discover in detail the terms, definitions, clauses, sections, and requirements of ISO 45001: 2018.
Follow our step-by-step approach and learn how every clause can be put into practice in your Occupational Health and Safety System, such as:
- Create your Context Analysis
- Create a Risk/Opportunity Assessment
- Plan and perform internal audits
- Make pre-qualification and evaluation of your providers
- Find the right indicators and use them to evaluate your system
- Manage nonconformities and plan Corrective actions
- Write your own Health and Safety instructions and procedures
- Prepare your health and safety policy
In the Milestone Project, you will write your own Context Analysis and Risk/Opportunity assessment, for which you will receive detailed feedback from our consultants.
Not sure how the 45001 requirements could apply to your specific company?
Ask for our support in the Q&A section and build your own customized OHS System – 100% compliant to the 45001 Standard.
Who this course is for:
- Safety managers
- HSE engineers
- Management systems consultants
- HSE specialists
- Trainers and educators involved in OHS
- Managers and professionals working in 18001 certified companies
- Managers and professionals working in 45001 certified companies
- Quality managers
- Safety auditors
Download ISO 45001 – 2018 Complete course From zero to internal auditor Free