Download Tutorial Modern React with Redux
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components and structure applications with Redux.
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”, and eventing. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. After an introduction to React, we’ll dive right in to Redux, covering topics like reducers, actions, and the state tree.
If you are new to React and Redux, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering Redux
- Dive deeper into Redux by using middlewares. No fancy terms required!
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React and Redux. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to grow out of just using jQuery
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts