SQL Interview Questions – 156 Quiz Questions & Answers
Walk in confidently, knowing exactly what types of SQL questions you’ll be asked. Extracted from REAL candidates. Free Download
- Databases and SQL basic skills.
- No particular tools.
Are you stressed out of losing a big job opportunity? … Or are you afraid of making a bad impression? That’s totally normal before an interview. The best way to overcome interview anxiety is to prepare yourself.
Our SQL Interview Questions course is here to help.
Prepare with 156 popular, real world SQL Interview Questions and walk in confidently knowing exactly what types of questions you will be asked. Impress the interviewer and become the no. 1 candidate on their list.
Why this course?
- You’ll go over a set of questions that are very likely to be asked on an SQL Interview. The quizzes contain a set of 157 real world interview questions, posted by real candidates and extracted from popular industry sites like: LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Glassdoor, Reddit and a few other forums. By the end of the course you’ll know exactly what types of questions to expect and how to answer on your interview.
- Remember 50% more of the information by taking quizzes. A research lead by Jeffrey D. Karpicke and Janell R. Blunt, published in the Science journal in 2011, found that students who take a test asking them to recall what they know, retained about 50 percent more of the information a week later than students who just read the information. The SQL Interview Questions are structured into 2 quizzes followed by answers so that you’ll remember more during the interview.
- Review the information easily before the interview. The answers are written down in text format. You can scroll or search for something that you need easily.
- You will go through an exhaustive list of subjects. It’s almost impossible to be asked about a topic that hasn’t been covered in this course
The quizzes contain questions on the following Databases and SQL subjects:
- Databases Core Concepts
- Normalization (First Normal Form, Second Normal Form, Third Normal Form)
- SQL Queries Basics
- SELECT statement and syntax
- SQL Data Types
- WHERE operators: comparison operators, LIKE, BETWEEN, IN
- Scalar Functions
- Aggregate Functions (SUM, COUNT, MIN, MAX, AVG)
- GROUP BY
- ORDER BY
- JOINS (INNER JOIN, RIGHT and LEFT JOIN, OUTER JOIN, CROSS JOIN)
- Set Theory (INTERSECT, UNION, MINUS)
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
- DML vs DDL vs DCL
- DDL: CREATE, DROP, ALTER
- DCL privileges: GRANT, REVOKE
The SQL Interview Questions training is great for students who are just starting out as developers and are taking job interviews that include SQL questions and for experienced developers who don’t work with SQL on a daily basis.
Because these questions are extracted from real interviews it is very likely you’ll be asked the exact same types of questions.
This training is a heck of a deal. You’ll recover your investment an hour after you get started on your new job.
Join NOW and get exclusive deals and special offers, including free courses, available only to our students through students announcements.
- Anyone who is starting out as a software developer and is taking job interviews that include SQL questions.
- Experienced software developers who don’t work with SQL on a daily basis.
- You will be prepared by going over 156 SQL questions that are very likely to be asked during an SQL interview. Extracted from real candidates (LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Glassdoor, Reddit)
- You will be able to take an SQL interview confidently, knowing what types of SQL Interview Questions to expect.
- Remember 50% more of the answers by taking quizzes.
DownloadSQL Interview Questions – 156 Quiz Questions & Answers Free Download Free