Download Tutorial Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
Look at any product in your home or office; you can thank the supply chain manager for getting it there. What is supply chain management (SCM)? It’s the system that connects and integrates links of sourcing, procurement, conversion, and logistics management. In this course, Professor Eddie Davila provides a detailed overview of all the links in the typical supply chain. He explains what is involved in purchasing inventory and setting up supplier relationships, what you need to consider when deciding how to manufacture and design your product, and, lastly, how to address the distribution and delivery logistics. Here’s how to go global, the ethics and sustainability role and how SCM can help with disaster relief.
– What is supply chain management?
– Working with SCM in different industries
– Developing good relationships with buyers and suppliers
– Manufacturing products
– Delivering products
– Integrating the entire supply chain
– Creating ethical and sustainable supply chains
Download Free Tutorial