Learn how to connect your Angular 2/ Angular 5 Frontend with a NodeJS Backend by building a real Application
Angular 1 and NodeJS, together with ExpressJS (NodeJS Framework) and MongoDB formed the very popular MEAN stack. Now is the time to dive into MEAN 2.0 and replace Angular 1 with Angular 4.
Benefit from the many improvements and advantages Angular offers you: Speed, ease of development, highly reactive, awesome support for asynchronous operations, great scalability and more!
And combine these advantages with the power of a NodeJS backend!
Learn or refresh the Angular Basics!
This course is no Angular course, but it includes detailed explanation of the core concepts used as well as about Angular in general. However, keep in mind that, as this course is no Angular course, having other resources at hand is recommended.
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 10 Articles
- 20 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion