Managing Project Work (PMI – PMP) Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Recognize Direct and Manage Project Work process activities
Identify the inputs to the Direct and Manage Project Work process
Identify the tools and techniques used in the Direct and Manage Project Work process
Recognize examples of outputs of the Direct and Manage Project Work process
Recognize the purpose of the Manage Project Knowledge process
Distinguish between monitoring activities and controlling activities
Recognize examples of the inputs to the Monitor and Control Work process
Identify the tools and techniques used in the Monitor and Control Project Work process
Identify the outputs of the Monitor and Control Project Work process
Recognize the principles associated with updating project baselines
Demonstrate your understanding of the Direct and Manage Project Work, Manage Project Knowledge, and Monitor and Control Project Work processes
No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
The Managing Project Work (PMI PMP) is course 2 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Most projects aren’t lucky enough to enjoy smooth sailing from beginning to end. Unforeseen events and difficulties usually crop up somewhere along the line. And these can steer a project off course. But don’t worry, in this course, you’ll learn how to direct and manage the work of a project. In addition, this course will show you how to monitor and control project work, to ensure work performance is in line with requirements. And how to leverage knowledge throughout the life cycle of the project.
1. The Direct and Manage Project Work Process
2. Inputs to Direct and Manage Project Work
3. Techniques for Directing and Managing Project Work
4. Direct and Manage Project Work Outputs
5. The Manage Project Knowledge Process
6. Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
7. Monitor and Control Project Work Process Inputs
8. Monitor and Control Project Work Process Techniques
9. Monitor and Control Project Work Outputs
10. Project Baselines Updates
11. Exercise: Managing Project Work and Knowledge
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
Download Managing Project Work (PMI – PMP) Free