This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to become a modern web developer in 2018. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to get hired: from absolute zero knowledge to being able to put things on your resume that will allow you to live the life you want.
Sounds too good to be true? Give me 5 minutes of your time to explain to you why I built this course and what is different here than thousands of other courses all over the internet.
- There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies like PHP, WordPress and JQuery. Although still useful, outdated technologies like the above are low paying and demands for them are decreasing. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… It’s geared specifically for people that want to learn employable skills in 2018.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to apply for developer roles, or upgrade your job title as a developer and earn a higher salary. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this course. I am going to take you from absolute zero, where I teach you how the internet works, to mastery, where I show you how to build an image recognition app using a Machine Learning API (a subset of Artificial Intelligence).
- This course is taught by an instructor who has worked in silicon valley, and one of the top tech companies in Toronto. I have built large scale applications, and have managed a team of developers. I have worked directly with these technologies. I am not an online marketer or a salesman. I am a senior software developer who loves programming and believes that there needs to be a course out there that actually teaches valuable skills.
- I know your time is valuable. You want a course that outlines the best way to learn the topic in simple, well explained methods so that you fully understand topics instead of watching somebody on your screen and having no clue what is going on. I have created this course after consuming hundreds of books, tutorials, and online courses while I was learning. I have taken the best pieces, the best methods, that I have found, and condensed everything so that you can learn in the most efficient way possible. 50 hours of videos doesn’t mean much if the instructor isn’t engaging or focuses on outdated topics.
- We have a thriving online chat community so you really feel like you are part of a classroom and not just watching videos by yourself. You will have a chance to communicate with fellow students, work on group projects together, and contribute to open source. Anytime you have a question you can ask in the chat and someone will surely be able to help you right away.
- The course is designed to give you employable skills so you can get a job. Here is what one student recently wrote after taking the course and being hired right away:
“I’m a self taught dev, who has been out of work for ~6 months. I had some family things that came up that prevented me from seeking permanent employment, so for awhile I was Postmates/Uber delivery driver.
After taking this course, I immediately got catapulted back to where I was before, but better equipped and with the knowledge to take on the next job. I had just finished the React section when I went to a recent interview, and it really helped me excel. As of today, I am officially re-employed back in the field, and it is all thanks to this course. I had a blast creating the final project, and FINALLY got around to learning SQL statements, and getting to use them in a project. I’m really ecstatic that Andrei went with teaching relational databases over something like MongoDB, which can also be fun, but is less practical for use on the job. So thanks Andrei , I really enjoyed the course and will be making sure to share it with others who find it helpful. I’m also looking forward to the new ES7/8 content that was recently added, and going through the DB stuff again when I go to build a personal project.”
In this course, you will be taken through online videos and exercises where you will be able to do the following things by the end:
- Build real complex applications and websites
- Build an image recognition app together at the end of the course so you can add it to your portfolio
- Go into a job interview confident that you understand the fundamental building blocks of web development and the developer space in 2018
- Be able to go off on your own and grow your skills as a developer having built a solid foundation
- Learn how front-end, servers, and databases communicate and how they all fit together in the eco system
- Build your own startup landing page.
- Go off and remotely work by being a freelance developer and bid on projects.
- Know EXACLTY what a day in the life of a developer is like and what the day to day technologies and tools will be that you are using.
By the end of this course you will be comfortable using the below skills and you will be able to put them on your resume:
- Bootstrap 4
- React + Redux
- Git + Github