4th Grade ELA Program with 1 – 1 Coaching Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Mastery of roughly 15 000 Words, meaning academically they will comfortably be speaking on Grade 5 vocabulary at the end
Leverage the 5 senses to communicate and tell a story, so you can fully engage your listener
Help your children grow up in a media based society, where they can differ between real and fiction because they differentiate the types of literature
Know which grammar pieces you are working on at all times
On any topic, be able to support and defend your opinion using logical arguments
enhance art appreciation in the context of history
Most people can´t tell if what they are reading is real or fake, make sure your child is equipped with a framework to evaluate content
Connect History with current events through stories and biographies, so you can trash the textbook
This is an ALPHA Course, by enrolling into this course, you will commit to doing the exercises and giving a short weekly feedback on the course
A Willingness to speak and to communicate
A smart phone, tablet, or computer with a webcam
be ready to get your hands on the selected books
Want your child to love writing and master communication?
In a world that lives and breathes media, the mechanics of language are just one piece of the puzzle. Welcome to a language arts program that addresses communication from all it’s angles.
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation aren’t enough. The most powerful tool available to your child—communication—encompasses so much more. Welcome to a language arts program that does that. The Story Weavers level 4 is a literature-based curriculum that prioritizes effective communication. Children (and parents, too!) learn how to observe the threads of stories all around them, weave them into a complete understanding, and express themselves through a beautiful tapestry of spoken language and non-verbal communication.
The Story Weavers are unlike any other writing& communication program!
Through our user-friendly materials, you’ll grow into a competent writing coach, and communicate in a way that feels good and get´s the results you crave.
Communication skills are the foundation of success in so many aspects of our lives. Children who learn the power of their words and can communicate their thoughts and feelings clearly will traverse hurdles others stumble at. Understanding people, accurately evaluating content, and closely observing the world around them lead children to language mastery.
These skills are rarely taught in primary or secondary education and are often omitted from homeschooling resources.
The Story Weaver Language Arts program is a simple framework designed to help your child master communication skills.
Story Weavers master techniques like:
- Compassionate Communication
- Active listening
Let The Story Weavers bring together everything you need to teach language arts to your emerging writers and communicators!
- Simple daily lesson plans that require 5 mins or less of prep, and are easy to use and navigate.
- Exercises for daily communication routines.
- A booklist, and the exact questions you’ll need to ask to spark conversations.
- More in-depth training techniques and resources for parents than any other course.
So you will easily…
- read together
- handwrite regularly
- learn about grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- play with language and literary devices
- partner with your children to create memorable projects
So you’ll find:
- A specific reading list with a selection of passages to highlight and discuss with your child.
- Copy work and dictation practice to create strong handwriting foundations.
- Simple routines you can fall back on to reinforce mastery over specific communication skills.
- Fun and engaging activities (that real kids helped design) that help your child make a greater impact on their world and create a lasting understanding of educational topics.
- Strategies and support for the natural struggles that occur in your homeschooling lifestyle.
- Art appreciation projects that help your child express their creativity and link that creative energy to historical context.
An inspiring collection of literature and media to broaden your whole family’s view of the world.
Join the class Project Pod and get access to a powerful tool for collaboration and engagement. Parents are invited to join small groups where students can safely try their new found communication skills, get support from peers, and participate in projects designed to deepen their understanding of the material, at no charge. Project Pods were designed as a safe and healthy way for families struggling with isolation due to current events to connect with peers.
This course is ideal for anyone looking to switch up their homeschool perspective and take on a profound understanding of human communication. The curriculum includes selections that cover communication skills, literacy, writing, leadership, conflict management, art appreciation.
Please note, this course is not for people who want to rely on an app or video course to teach language arts. There are no tests. No flashcards. No fluffy “early reader” literature choices. This course is delivered by world-class instructors who use emerging education strategies to help you and your children fall in love with language.
This is an alpha Course, meaning the course materials have been researched and designed through many hours of investigation, and the Story Weavers team is now searching for the absolute best method of delivering and managing that content. We ask that all participants in the alpha course be ready to provide feedback throughout the course. In exchange for your participation we’re offering you:
- Lifetime access to the course and all its future versions of this years lesson.
- 1:1 support that will not be available to participants in later version of the course.
- A customized experience, adjusting the course work around your feedback each week.
This is a one-time alpha program with limited enrolment. Once the alpha program is full, the price will increase to the standard offer of $249.
Who this course is for:
- Parents and Caregivers of Children in grades 3-5
Download 4th Grade ELA Program with 1 – 1 Coaching Free
https://www.dropbox.com/s/km0np360irc3qp0/[ freetuts.download ] Udemy – 4th Grade ELA Program with 1 – 1 Coaching.zip?dl=0