Beginning Test Driven Development in C+ + Free Tutorial Download
- How to implement unit tests for their production C++ code using the discipline of Test Driven Development.
- You should be familiar with the C++ programming language.
- Have your desired IDE installed and ready to use. The course will go over how to setup and use the Google Test library in Visual Studio and Eclipse.
Test Driven Development is a key discipline every software developer should practice to ensure the quality of their code. In this course I’ll show you how to use this discipline in your everyday coding practices to help ensure the quality of your code base.
- In this course we’ll be going over:
- What is Unit Testing and Test Driven Development and how does it help you.
- What is the Google Test testing library and how is it used for writing unit tests in C++.
- How to setup some common C++ development environments to use Google Test.
- What are some Best Practices for unit testing and Test Driven Development.
- We’ll also walk through some hands on example programming sessions using TDD in C++.
- Anyone who wants to write better code faster.
Download Beginning Test Driven Development in C+ + Free