Learning Strategies for Exam- Brain Training, Improve Memory
Learning Strategies for Exam- Brain Training, Improve Memory Free Download
- Feel and get in control the day of the exam
- Discover the Strategic Learning Process, including Optimal Timing for Reviewing
- Understand and overcome procrastination
- Understand the basics of memory and how your brain works
- Quickly organise using mind maps
- Practice a full range of exercises in order to stimulate new neuronal connections
- Create new learning habits and change non efficient ones
- What food, how much sleep and what kind of physical excercise supports efficient learning
- Make learning effortless and enjoyable
- Understand more about how the brain works
- Develop strategies to help both adults and children learn and think faster
- No prior knowledge is required
- An open mind for learning
- Suitable for complete beginners
The course gives SIMPLE strategies and a better understanding of how to help yourself to become a great learner.
This course will teach you how to hack your learning, reading, and memory skills, empowering you to learn anything and everything faster and more effectively.
My name is Ina Ilie and my purpose is to find the most efficient ways to learn for the exams and put our mind to work.
Because smart strategies bring better results. You could work as much, if not less, as you do now, but with more impressive results.
I am a psychopedagogist, with a master’s degree in cognitive sciences, and I teach thinking skill classes to kids, teenagers, young people, and adults.
Why do I focus on exams, specifically?
Because most of the students are learning pretty much the same and I know how it feels because, a long time ago, I did exactly that. So, they procrastinate, start learning very late, cram all the info in 3 days of studying, stay up all night before the exam, get there tired and stressed out, trying to use as much of the famous photographic memory to remember where was that info on the page. Trying to survive another exam. Some do, some don’t, some remember how the page with the most wanted information looked like, some get blocked, trying the whole exam to remember one tiny thing, stressed out and tired. But you are not them, you are not like that. You are looking for smart ways to learn and good results, and I am here precisely for that.
I have strategies for how to approach the exam itself, how to cope with the emotions, how to tackle subjects of various complexity. I am interested even in what is good to eat and to do the day of the exam to have an optimum experience.
But this course does much more than just help you get well through an important test. It feeds you with the best learning strategies for day to day learning, provided by years of extended research on how the human brain learns best, with not so much effort, but great efficiency. And, here and there, quite a bit of fun.
Here are some examples of what this course can inspire you with
The perfect timing for your reviews, so that they are not too much, not too little, memorization techniques, how to take efficient notes, how to train your working memory to think faster and keep ideas in mind, what are mind maps and how we can use them, how to control stress, what is Zeigarnik effect and how you can put ALL of YOUR BRAIN to work for you, not just the famous 10 percent.
So, to sum up, 3 reasons to be next to me on this one:
1. It feeds you the top and fresh information on the best learning skills
2. It gives you tips and tricks for how to deal with the exam itself, tactics and emotions, and
3. It gives you a general view on optimal sleeping, eating, exercising and thinking habits.
At the end of this class, you will have tools to memorize and learn more things in less time, you will know when is good to study and when you should take a break, when is the best time to review and what to do when there is too much to learn and you are overwhelmed.
Thank you again for taking interest in my course, I hope it can serve your purposes beautifully, and I am looking forward to knowing how it worked for you! This course gives you access to our online community. Once inside, you can ask me questions, get in touch with the others, share concerns and progress. I am here to help you enjoy the best learning experience possible, with 30 days money-back guarantee. Ready? I wait for you inside, all well!
Learning strategies, Mind mapping, Memory, Neuroscience, Neuroplasticity, Pass Exam
- Anyone who wishes to improve their memory significantly
- Anyone who wants to understand how the mind can be put to work better
- Anyone who has ever wished they could learn more effectively
- Students who want better marks
- Anyone who has ever been afraid of an exam or test
DownloadLearning Strategies for Exam- Brain Training, Improve Memory Free Download Free