Download Tutorial SAS Programming – Learn SAS from Beginner to Advanced
Legal notice: This course uses a commercial license from WPS SAS Programming. Anyone interested in full information, visit our disclaimer at the bottom. Thank you!
SAS Programming all in One Package
This SAS Programming course combines 3 different courses.
- SAS Programming 101 – An Introduction to SAS
- SAS Programming 102 – Intermediate Level SAS
- SAS Programming 103 – Advanced Level SAS
- Master SAS Programming SQL and Macro programming
Material recorded in WPS SAS but works in SAS Base, SAS University Edition, and SAS Enterprise Edition.
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular statistical analysis tool in the market, SAS. You can get a SAS Programming Certification.
Multiple real-work projects will help you practice what you learn in the course!
Students Love This Course
This course is taught by an HSBC Insurance Analyst on SAS Base Programming and will equip you with skills to become a SAS Analyst.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, course for the SAS software on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of SAS, this course is for you! We will teach you the SAS syntax and practice your skills in real-world case studies!
Why This Course is Enjoyed by Students?
- Fast and clear explanations. This course teaches you the SAS programming skills that are absolutely necessary.
- Hands on experience. This course use more than 5 real-world projects so you can learn how to apply SAS programming in practice.
- Taught by expert. I draw from my work experience as an Analyst, and teach you what SAS procedures are the most important ones.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering SAS and go from SAS Newb to SAS Guru!
We are not in any way affiliated or associated with SAS Institute. We do not provide, nor do we endorse, a download of SAS University edition for your learning purposes, nor do we personally use SAS software, or SAS logos. We do not link to SAS website, nor do we link to any SAS content, nor do we have screen shots of any of their assets, nor do we distribute it, nor do we suggest it’s ours.
We use a commercial license from WPS. The system I use, WPS, is in no way associated with SAS System. Furthermore, whenever you see the phrases “SAS”, “SAS Language” and “language of SAS” used in the course content this refers to the computer programming language. If you see phrases like “program”, “SAS program”, “SAS language program” used in my course, this is used to refer to programs written in the SAS language. These may also be referred to as “scripts”, “SAS scripts” or “SAS language scripts”.
- Beginners who have never used SAS before.
- Analysts switching software package to SAS.
- Intermediate SAS programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Students who wants to work in the finance industry.
- This course is not for advanced SAS users.
Download Free Tutorial SAS Programming – Learn SAS from Beginner to Advanced