Big data is one of the hottest careers of recent times. Almost every large organization is working on Big Data, one way or the other. Big Data professionals are in high demand and enjoy a premium on their salaries. It’s fun to crunch the data and work on this new technology of this decade.
In this course of Big Data, we are going to make it even more exciting as you will be able to write your own Mapreduce programs, build your Hive tables, Pig data pipelines as well as provision your production grade cluster and task automation using the free template of Powershell Scripts. This Big Data course is divided into 50+ lectures and is almost 6 hours in content. That simply means we cover the topics in depth and explain every concept in sufficient details.
This course has been designed considering a basic understanding of computer programming. Every topic has hands on sessions as well as assignments for your practice. You will learn, how to install and work on big data from your laptop PC. In the end, you will get a free template of powershell script using which you will be able to provision your own enterprise grade Big Data Cluster on Azure Cloud. That means you are simply ready to make a difference to your organisation as well as to your career.
I have been working in IT for 18 years and in the field of Data Science for almost a decade now. During this time, I worked with various government and Fortune 500 companies processing huge amounts of data from across the globe.
The next big demand for skills is going to be in Big Data on Cloud. Microsoft HDInsight is one of the fastest growing Cloud Platform for Big Data. We will deploy our solutions on one of the fastest growing Big Data platform of HDInsight and you will learn every bit of it during this course.
Big Data and Cloud are an ideal combination. A Recent Forrester survey, found that 80% of the 431 ogranizations want to move the Big Data on Cloud. For Big Data decision makers, Big Data on Cloud, is the number one priority.
You will learn,
- Install and work with Big Data from your laptop
- Write MapReduce Python programs for various Big Data business scenarios
- Solve Big Data problems using Hive and Pig.
- Automate Microsoft HDInsight Big Data jobs using Powershell like a pro; from zero to hero.
- Build, Design and deploy a real-world, on-demand Big Data HDInsight system from uploading the data to getting the results
- Learn and get in-depth understanding of Big Data Ecosystem and various tools/technologies associated with Big Data
- Provision and Manage your own production grade HdInsight Hadoop clusters on Azure.
- Understand and manage Big Data on HDFS using Azure Storage Explorer, PuTTy and learn various ways of loading the data for HDInsight
Big Data is a collection of wide variety of tools and technologies. Without enterprise grade hardware and platforms, it is difficult to get the real experience of working with big data. In this big data course, you will not only understand various Hadoop tools and technologies related to Microsoft HDInsight but also automate your big data jobs including allocation of clusters on cloud.
Microsoft HDInsight is the Big Data platform on cloud by two of the leading technology companies in the world; Hortonworks and Microsoft. HDInsight is one of the fastest growing platforms in the world.
According to Gartner, “Organizations are looking at increasingly competitive and convenient cloud-based options with on-demand pricing and fit-for-purpose data processing options for Big Data.”
This course is very comprehensive for managing Big Data, Hadoop on HDInsight. You will have various hands on exercises to complete as well as a good understanding of the architecture. This course is designed keeping a wider audience and I am sure you will find enough technical and architectural details related to Big Data ecosystem.
So what are you waiting for? See you soon inside the course.
- Anybody who wants to make a career in Big Data and Azure
- IT professionals with basic programming background
- IT professionals working on Database technologies
Download Free Tutorial Hands on Big Data with Apache Hadoop, Python and HDInsight